VSG COVID-19 Recovery Planning Webinar5th June 2020
In our role as Secretariat, Outscape facilitated a Visitor Safety Group Webinar entitled ‘COVID-19 Recovery Planning’
The webinar provided an overview of VSG COVID-19 Recovery Guidance which outlines the key areas all landowners and countryside managers will need to consider and assess when re-opening and managing outdoor public access sites / attractions and associated indoor spaces during COVID-19.
This live webinar was kindly made available to the entire sector and attended by over 200 delegates. In addition the outworkings are available to the wider industry:
- Introduction to COVID-19 Recovery Planning Guidance – Nick Hall, Woodland Trust
- Assessing Sites – Dave Liddy, Natural Resources Wales
- General Safety Measures for Staff, Volunteers and Contractors – Adele Masztalerz, The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust
- Engaging with People – Adele Masztalerz, The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust
- Outdoor Visitor Infrastructure – Nick Hall, Woodland Trust
Please note this webinar was presented live on 5th June 2020 and therefore should be taken in content of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions at that time.
The VSG website provides further information on the benefits of VSG membership