Client: Mid Ulster District Council
Provide an indication of the proposed works required to fully develop the following sites as local multi-activity hubs. A local multi-activity hub is a site developed primarily for the local community to include a range of outdoor recreation and environmental products, accompanied by appropriate visitor servicing.
- Altmore Forest and reservoirs
- Dunmoyle Forest
- Drumcairne Forest
Working closely with key stakeholders and Council representatives, Outscape undertook the following as part of the Scoping Study:
- Scoping and Consultation
- Options Appraisals
- Identification of phased, viable and sustainable recreational, educational, and social activities deliverable within the scope of the development plan.
- Provide Detailed Development Plan costs and a profile timetable of expenditure.
- Identify potential funding streams and timetables.
- Provide actions and recommendations.